Thanks for visiting my site. Here lays out my technical terms of service for using my website and services. In layman’s terms, be self responsible.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by EndTheProblem, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 15 years old.
1. Your Use of the EndTheProblem.com Site. You are fully responsible for all actions taken in connection with this site. Jacqui Olliver will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions, or by not following recommendations or guidelines as outlined in Jacqui Olliver’s sessions.
1) Fees; Payment. By booking a session, you agree to pay Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem.com the applicable session fee. Applicable fees are payable starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services for online Skype sessions. Jacqui Olliver and/or EndTheProblem reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees without prior notification.
2) Late Cancellation Fee – Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem understands that under extenuating circumstances you may have to cancel your session. Please do so within 24 hours or you may incur (at Jacqui Olliver’s discretion) a $100 late cancellation fee which must be paid prior to another session time being booked. Your session commences from the scheduled start time. If you arrive late for your session without prior notification, you will forfeit the segment of the session missed. The remaining allocated time is available to conduct your session.
Jacqui Olliver’s time is valuable, as is yours. If you’re not serious about solving your problem, don’t book a session.
3) Support. Additional support via email, phone and Skype is available for purchase via Jacqui Olliver’s Additional Support Guarantees. Your service includes access to ongoing emailed motivational tips and support. All support will be provided in accordance with EndTheProblem standard services practices, procedures and policies.
4) Intellectual Property. All session and support material remain the intellectual property of Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem. Sharing or forwarding any of Jacqui Olliver and/or EndTheProblem presentation reports, summaries and/or email support documents by digital means, print or otherwise is expressly prohibited. If you know of anyone encountering similar problems – emotional, sexual or relationship problems please refer them directly to Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem so Jacqui Olliver can ensure their problem is addressed correctly.
1) Cost; Payment. By buying a product, you agree to pay Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem.com the applicable product cost. Jacqui Olliver and/or EndTheProblem reserves the right to change the product cost without prior notification.
2) Product Guarantee. 60 Days risk free. Try any of Jacqui Olliver or EndTheProblem products risk free for 60 days. If no results achieved after following Jacqui Olliver or EndTheProblem product recommendations for 60 days, simply email Jacqui Olliver or EndTheProblem for 100% hassle-free refund: email@example.com
3) Product Return Policy. By buying a product, you agree to pay Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem.com the applicable product cost. As all products are currently in digital format, no return of product is required if money refunded.
4) Product Intellectual Property. All products and support material remain the intellectual property of Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem. Sharing or forwarding any of Jacqui Olliver and/or EndTheProblem products and email support by digital means or otherwise is expressly prohibited. If you know of anyone encountering similar problems – emotional, sexual or relationship problems please refer them directly to Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem so Jacqui Olliver can ensure their problem is addressed correctly.
4. Responsibility of Website Visitors.
While Jacqui Olliver does her best to make this site accurate, EndTheProblem has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material linked to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems. EndTheProblem disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website.
5. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which EndTheProblem.com links, and that link to EndTheProblem.com. EndTheProblem does not have any control over those non-EndTheProblem websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-EndTheProblem website or webpage, EndTheProblem does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. EndTheProblem disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-EndTheProblem websites and webpages.
6. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As EndTheProblem asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by EndTheProblem.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify EndTheProblem in accordance with Jacqui Olliver’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. EndTheProblem will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from EndTheProblem to you any EndTheProblem or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with EndTheProblem. EndTheProblem, EndTheProblem.com, the EndTheProblem.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with EndTheProblem.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of EndTheProblem or Jacqui Olliver’s licensors. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any EndTheProblem or third-party trademarks.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Neither EndTheProblem nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jacqui Olliver and EndTheProblem, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
10. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between EndTheProblem and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of EndTheProblem, or by the posting by EndTheProblem of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws in Auckland, New Zealand, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Auckland, New Zealand. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with common law. The arbitration shall take place in Auckland, New Zealand, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; EndTheProblem may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Long winded, but necessary. If you read this far, you’re a legend.