Thanks for visiting my site. Here lays out my technical terms of service for using my website and services. In layman’s terms, please be self responsible.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by EndTheProblem, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old.
This website EndTheProblem.com is an informational website. The website provides information about Jacqui Olliver's work as a Psycho-Sexual Relationship Consultant, author and thought leader. People visit this website to read Jacqui Olliver's blog and to find out more info about Jacqui Olliver and her work, to buy her programs and to contact her.
Visitors of the website EndTheProblem may choose to subscribe to Jacqui Olliver’s mailing list. They may also choose to register as a user of the website by purchasing a programme, engaging Jacqui Olliver as a consultant, and to leave comments on her blog posts.
Those who need to contact Jacqui Olliver may choose to do so via the contact form on this website.
Eligibility: In order to do any of the above:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old;
- complete the registration process;
- agree to these Terms; and
- provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
By using this website, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above and that you won’t use this website in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Jacqui Olliver and EndTheProblem may refuse service or close accounts of any users who violate these requirements. Jacqui Olliver and EndTheProblem may change eligibility requirements at any time and without notice.
1. Your Use of the EndTheProblem.com Site. You are fully responsible for all actions taken in connection with this site. Jacqui Olliver will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions, or by not following recommendations or guidelines as outlined in Jacqui Olliver’s programs.
2. Term of Use: The term of use begins when you sign up as a subscriber of Jacqui Olliver's mailing list, register as a user of this website and or when you use the contact form on this website. The term continues for as long as you continue to use the ‘service’. You may unsubscribe from Jacqui Olliver's mailing list at any time.
3. 1/1 Consulting Programs.
a) Fees; Payment. By purchasing a consulting program, you agree to pay Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem the applicable fee. Applicable fees are payable starting from the day your consulting program is established and in advance of using such services. Jacqui Olliver and or EndTheProblem reserve the right to change the payment terms and fees without prior notification.
b) Late Cancellation Fee – Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem understands that under extenuating circumstances you may have to cancel a session. Please do so within 24 hours or you may incur (at Jacqui Olliver’s discretion) a $100 late cancellation fee which must be paid prior to another session time being booked. Your session commences from the scheduled start time. If you arrive late for your session without prior notification, you may forfeit the segment of the session missed. The remaining allocated time will be available to conduct your session.
c) Refund Policy. No refunds are available for consulting programs or consulting sessions. Ongoing phone, Skype or email support may be offered at no additional charge at Jacqui Olliver or End the Problem's discretion.
d) Support. All support will be provided in accordance with EndTheProblem standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
e) Unused Sessions. Unused sessions will expire 3 years from the date of purchase. Unused sessions may be gifted to another person.
f) Intellectual Property. All session and support material remain the intellectual property of Jacqui Olliver. Sharing or forwarding any of Jacqui Olliver and or EndTheProblem programme reports, summaries and/or email support documents by digital means, print or otherwise is expressly prohibited. If you know of anyone encountering similar problems – emotional, sexual or relationship problems please refer them directly to Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem so Jacqui Olliver can ensure their problem is addressed correctly.
4. Digital Products.
a) Cost; Payment. By buying a digital product, you agree to pay Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem.com the applicable product cost. Jacqui Olliver and or EndTheProblem reserves the right to change the product cost without prior notification.
b) Digital Product Guarantee. 60 Days risk free. EndTheProblem prerecorded digital programs come with a full 60-day money back guarantee. Go through the program from start to finish. If you want satisfying results, it’s important not to shortcut the program or stop halfway. Complete the program and implement the complete instructions for 45-60 days (to reduce the amount of pressure you put on yourself to perform and achieve results.) This will give you enough time to fully integrate your new strategies and align the information in the correct order.
If you haven’t realized improvement within the 45-60 day time frame, you may request a refund. To qualify for the refund, send your completed program worksheets to email@example.com (so I know you've done the work). Additional 1/1 support with Jacqui Olliver may be offered in lieu of a refund, this must be accepted or rejected before the 60th day. If offer rejected, worksheets must still be completed and returned before the end of the 60th day to qualify for the refund.
c) Product Return Policy. By buying a product, you agree to pay Jacqui Olliver from EndTheProblem.com the applicable product cost. As all products are currently in digital format, no return of product is required if money refunded, although access to the membership area for that product will be revoked.
d) Account and Password: Should you register as a user of this website you’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify End the Problem of any unauthorized use of your accounts. Jacqui Olliver and EndTheProblem are not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. Jacqui Olliver and End the ProblemEndTheProblem do not have access to your current password and for security reasons, Jacqui Olliver and EndTheProblem may only reset your password.
5. General Use: You promise to not leave spam comments and or spam links nor write hateful messages or posts. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for determining whether our Services are suitable for you to use in light of any regulations. You promise to not use this website for any unlawful, prohibited or discriminatory activities. Jacqui Olliver and End the Problem EndTheProblem are all about integrity and alignment and whilst Jacqui Olliver acknowledges that we are all entitled to different views and opinions, she believes that we don’t need to be abusive or aggressive when sharing our opinions. Jacqui Olliver retains the right to delete any comments that she feels are not appropriate.
6. Responsibility of Website Visitors. While Jacqui Olliver does her best to make this site accurate, EndTheProblem has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material linked to the Website, and can not, therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems. EndTheProblem disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website.
7. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which EndTheProblem.com links, and that link to EndTheProblem.com. EndTheProblem does not have any control over those non-EndTheProblem websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-EndTheProblem website or webpage, EndTheProblem does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. EndTheProblem disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-EndTheProblem websites and webpages.
8. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As EndTheProblem asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by EndTheProblem.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify EndTheProblem in accordance with Jacqui Olliver’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. EndTheProblem will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from EndTheProblem to you any EndTheProblem or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with EndTheProblem. EndTheProblem, EndTheProblem.com, the EndTheProblem.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with EndTheProblem.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of EndTheProblem or Jacqui Olliver’s licensors. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any EndTheProblem or third-party trademarks.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. End the Problem cannot guarantee that the content of this website will meet your specific needs. Neither EndTheProblem nor its suppliers and licensors makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from or otherwise obtain content or services through the Website at your own discretion and risk. Jacqui Olliver and EndTheProblem do not provide warranties of any kind for consulting services, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. Consulting programmes purchased may not be refunded in full or in part, although remaining sessions can be gifted to another person within 12 months of purchase. There is no time limit for consulting programmes purchased unless the programme is monthly occurring, in which case the terms are explained on this page.
Limitation of liability: You assume full responsibility that may occur from your use of this website, products and or services. Jacqui Olliver and EndTheProblem won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances. Jacqui Olliver and EndTheProblem are not responsible for the behaviour of any advertisers, linked websites, or other users. The content of this page may continue to be applicable even if you terminate your use of this website. EndTheProblem cannot change these terms for anyone.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Jacqui Olliver and EndTheProblem, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a “Limitation of Liability” or other provision. (Indemnity is an agreement to compensate someone for a loss.) You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees, that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password did something that, if true, would violate any of the Terms in this Agreement.
11. Notice of Security Breach: In the event of a security breach that may affect you, EndTheProblem will notify you of the breach and provide a description of what happened and if we think you need to take any action.
12. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between EndTheProblem and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of EndTheProblem, or by the posting by EndTheProblem of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws in Auckland, New Zealand, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Auckland, New Zealand. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with common law. The arbitration shall take place in Auckland, New Zealand, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
If we file an action against you claiming you breached these Terms and we prevail, we’re entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and any damages or other relief we may be awarded. If we have to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge you for our costs. These fees may include attorney and employee time spent retrieving the records, preparing documents, and participating in a deposition.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; EndTheProblem may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
EndTheProblem (including anyone who administers this website) is committed to safeguarding your privacy whilst on EndTheProblem.com. This page details how any personal information you provide will be treated. Your personal information will only be used for defined purposes and to enhance your experience whilst on this website. The information you provide will not be sold to another person or firm. Your details will only be passed on to a third party, if appropriate, with your consent or if required by law.
Defined purposes include:
- To contact you e.g. when you fill out the contact form or send a direct email to Jacqui Olliver or EndTheProblem
- To gather further information from you, if needed, when you leave a comment on this website
- To process your order if you contact EndTheProblem to make a direct purchase
- To send you regular emails if you sign up to Jacqui Olliver’s mailing list or purchase a programme
The following information may be collected, stored or used:
- Information you provide when registering with this website and/or subscribing to Jacqui Olliver's mailing list (including your email address)
- Information you provide in relation to any direct purchases
- Information about your computer, visits to and use of this website, including geographical location, browser type, length of visit, website navigation paths
- Information you publish on this website e.g. blog comment
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to Jacqui Olliver
- Any other personal information you may choose to send to Jacqui Olliver
Cookies on the website are used for analytical purposes only. It is used to collect data on the number of visitors to website, amount of time spent on website etc etc. No personally identifiable data is collected
EndTheProblem (and anyone who may administer this website on Jacqui Olliver’s behalf) may send statistical data about the visitors to this website to third parties. No individual personal information would be included in such data. Statistical data may include the number of visitors to website on a particular day or the average length of time each person spent on website.
Any information for example blog comments that you publish on this website may be available to the general public to see worldwide via the internet. EndTheProblem cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to the above. You also acknowledge that transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and EndTheProblem cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping any password you use to access this website confidential.
Last updated 19 August 2018
Long winded, but necessary. If you read this far, you’re a legend.